Here I am. Here we are, on a roadtrip of epic proportions … or rather, as much as you can pack into ten days.
This is the main event of the summer, the reason I borrowed @smotko‘s car. The plan is to make it down to Dubrovnik – some 600km away from home – visit Bruce Lee‘s statue in Mostar, then go visit some Croatian islands for a few days of proper lounging around the beach like a pair of cows.
Yesterday at ungodly hours in the morning the expedition was launched. So far the journey’s included:
- hoards of cow-eyed tourists with their brain shut off, trying to take the single best picture of Plitvice Lakes … no idea why they bothered, of course ours are going to be best.
- discovering Croatia is actually beautiful – but only inland Dalmatia, the flatland on the way to EXIT was weird and the coast is full of lazy cowstourists
- a scary old house without working electricity
- sleeping on the balcony of said house … and later inside, with all the ghosts keeping us company
- hydroelectric power plant inside a fucking mountain
- one of the best looking longboarding roads ever … with maaaaaaybe just a bit too much traffic … maybe, we’ll see, I might have to sneak out while @ponywithhiccups isn’t looking
- huge wind tourbines! very huge!
- getting to know the interior of Car, very very well
Oh and we took some possibly good photos. Take a look, y’know, if you want to. I’m a blogpost not a cop.
Need a freelance developer? Email me!