Blogging burns a lot of caffeine. If you enjoy my posts, you should buy me a cup of tea.
This whole week I’ve been doing a lot of maths studying. Things like parametric curves, LaGrange theorems and funky functional sequences.
Naturally I’ve developed a bit of a love for pretty mathematical objects, so I wanted to share some with you.
1. Our first contestant is the cardioid. She’s a bit chubby on the sides but has a heart of gold.
2. The second contestant is an implicit heart and was contributed by a bloke on Facebook whom I believe has had this saved somewhere because it would be just mindblowing if he even know it from heart, let alone could create it.
3. This little nugget followed from my experimentation with parameters of a curve I don’t know the name of … it’s a flower if you haven’t noticed.
4. The Butterfly Curve is well known in some circles, but I found it by stumbling around wikipedia like a drunken madman
5. There are likely to be other contestants I have yet to discover.
So, which curve do you think is the most beautifulest mathematical construct?
Need a freelance developer? Email me!