This whole week I've been doing a lot of maths studying. Things like parametric curves, LaGrange theorems and funky functional sequences.
Naturally I've developed a bit of a love for pretty mathematical objects, so I wanted to share some with you.
- Our first contestant is the cardioid. She's a bit chubby on the sides but has a heart of gold.
- The second contestant is an implicit heart and was contributed by a bloke on Facebook whom I believe has had this saved somewhere because it would be just mindblowing if he even know it from heart, let alone could create it.
- This little nugget followed from my experimentation with parameters of a curve I don't know the name of ... it's a flower if you haven't noticed.
- The Butterfly Curve is well known in some circles, but I found it by stumbling around wikipedia like a drunken madman
- There are likely to be other contestants I have yet to discover.
So, which curve do you think is the most beautifulest mathematical construct?
Here's how it works 👇
Then get thoughtful letters 💌 on mindsets, tactics, and technical skills for your career.
"Man, love your simple writing! Yours is the only email I open from marketers and only blog that I give a fuck to read & scroll till the end. And wow always take away lessons with me. Inspiring! And very relatable. 👌"
Ready to Stop copy pasting D3 examples and create data visualizations of your own? Learn how to build scalable dataviz components your whole team can understand with React for Data Visualization
Curious about Serverless and the modern backend? Check out Serverless Handbook, modern backend for the frontend engineer.
Ready to learn how it all fits together and build a modern webapp from scratch? Learn how to launch a webapp and make your first 💰 on the side with ServerlessReact.Dev
By the way, just in case no one has told you it yet today: I love and appreciate you for who you are ❤️